Carol Doyle Yoga works to ensure your privacy is protected when using our services. This policy will explain how I work to process and protect your personal data.
I respect your integrity and you right to control your own personal data. I will be open and transparent with the data I collect and why. I will furthermore do everything in my power to protect your data.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
I collect data if you fill in your contact details when signing up for the mailing list, or when you book classes. Examples of personal data that I collect is your name, contact details i.e. phone number, email address and physical address.
I may collect information in connection with:
1) Notification of a service offered through the various platforms offered by me
2) When you enter your e-mail address or your mobile phone number on the website
3) If you contact me via email, by phone, my website or through any of my social media accounts
4) If you sign up to my mailing list
When asked to give your consent by ticking the box ‘I agree’, or a similar tick box, you consent to personal data such as your name, phone number, email address, that you register on different places on my web services and apps can be used in marketing purpose of the service exposed to where you are asked to fill in your personal information.
I process personal information mainly for the purposes stated below and for any additional purposes stated at the time of collection:
1) To fulfill orders for services through one of the platforms offered by Carol Doyle Yoga
2) Ensure good customer service, for instance managing your requests, correcting incorrect information or sending information you requested e.g. newsletter;
3) Information about an order of a service is stored and used as the source for offers, discounts, promotions and marketing of both general and targeted nature;
4) Personal data is also used for analysis in order to develop targeted offers and services
5) To send you information and promotions via email or other digital contact channels, such as social media since you have an active customer relationship with us;
6) To be able to contact you via SMS, email or post about offers, promotions or services that we believe may be of interest to you. Please note that you may decline this promotion at any time;
7) In order to provide you with relevant recommendations, offers and customized services based on what other people with similar behaviors have been interested in, what kind of service you’ve chosen to use, looked at and shown interest in;
8) To be able to send important messages as communication about changes in these terms and policies;
By submitting information to www.caroldoyleyoga.com, you allow me to register and store information about which service you’ve purchased and processing the personal data for the specified purposes. As a legal basis for this processing I will refer to compliance with contract, legal obligation, legitimate interest or consent. If I use legitimate interest as a basis, it will only be done for the purposes stated above. Please note that you can at any time withdraw your consent by contacting me, for contact details please click here
The processing will be done in accordance with applicable data protection legislation and means your personal data is not retained for a longer period than necessary for the purpose of the processing. Carol Doyle Yoga will store your personal information as long as you are a customer with me. Personal data will be erased when they are no longer relevant or necessary for analysis or direct marketing for the purposes for which they have been collected, or when you unsubscribe to newsletters or withdraw your consent by contacting me. Some information may be retained longer when required due to other legal requirements, such as the accounting law. However, all handling of personal data always ensures high security and confidentiality.
You have rights when it comes to your personal data and you are able to control your information and what information is being stored by Carol Doyle Yoga. We will, on our own or your initiative, rectify data that is found to be incorrect. You can also at any time request to have your personal data deleted or object to its use by contacting me. If you believe that Carol Doyle Yoga does not respect your rights, please make contact through the above link or you can contact your local Data Protection Authority.
You can at any time refrain from receiving marketing communications from us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and “unsubscribe” from the email communications that I have send you.
Finally, you have the right to receive information about what personal data Carol Doyle Yoga has stored about you.
In the event that our site contains links to third party websites, or materials published by third parties. As Carol Doyle Yoga has no control over the content of these websites or its materials, we cannot take any responsibility for its content. We are also not liable for any damages or losses that might arise from the use of these links.
Finally, if you have any questions at all, please contact me at email@example.com