Join a class with me
Your first class is free!
Your mindfulness toolbox
Challenge yourself, learn new things, and find inspiration in group classes.
Join group classes in person or online.
Self-guided restorative sequences allow you to take an energy-replenishing break from as little as 3 minutes, with nothing more than 3 blankets.
Learn to weave habits of mindfulness into your daily routines.
Explore movement with a series of classes built around a theme.
Notice regarding Covid-19
We must look after each other.
Class sizes are limited so that we can maintain social distancing. It is essential that you reserve your place before class. If you fail to do this, you might not gain access to the class.
How you can help:
- Bring your own mat and 3 blankets.
- Read more about how to pick a good blanket here.
- Bring a full water bottle.
- Maintain social distancing, keeping 1-2 metre distance.
- Practice respiratory hygiene, covering your mouth with your elbow when you sneeze or cough, and disposing of tissues immediately.
- Wear a facemask if you wish.
- If you feel at all unwell, please stay at home.
I will provide:
- Antibac handgel.
- Spray to clean your mat.
Most importantly, follow the directions of the local health authority (FHI).
I wish all of you good practicing and good health.